Sunday 9 December 2012

Uglyworld #1767 - Preventive Maintenancers - (Project TW - Image 344-366)

Project T.W. - Image 344/366

When Baz handereds me over my new sledger he warnereds me that it was entirelies up to me to keeps it in gooders working orders, and he suggestereds that I makers up a preventive maintenancers plan to makes sure it doesn't fallers apart right underneaths me.

While I was cleanerings it up tonights I had the brainswaver to try waxering up the runners, as then it will hopefullies make me be able to goes even fasters next time!

I is not too sures just how much waxers I should use though...

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment