Saturday 8 December 2012

Uglyworld #1766 - Sledgerings Fun - (Project TW - Image 343-366)

Project T.W. - Image 343/366

Finallies, after all of the waiterings for a gooders dustering of snow outsides I was able to finally unleashers my brands new sledger today!

Oh my gods is it gooders fun, and I thinks Baz greasereds up the runnerers as it's so fasts that it almosts managers to scares the crappers out of me!

I is now hopings that we will has snow right ups to and through the christmasers holimadays, as sledgering is so much funs!

Times to go and tries to goes even fasters, ones, twos, threes, whhheeeeeeeeeeee...

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment