Sunday 25 March 2012

Uglyworld #1486 - Polkie (Project TW - Image 85-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 85/366

I musts introducers you to my newerests bestester buddy, Polkie, which I callereds him as it's a funniers short way to says "polka dot piggie".

He was a birthdays presenter from Mireille's friendlies, and he immediatelies fellereds in loves with my stories about Scotlands, and he tellereds me he is a master at savings money toos!

Hopefullies if I puts all my pennies in his handies we will be ables to makes a tripper over the waters to Scotlands again this year, it seems like an ager since we was lasts there!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment