Sunday 18 March 2012

Uglyworld #1479 - An Irish Hangover (Project TW - Image 78-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 78/366

Hi's everyone, is Tray heres!

I was outs walkerings our dogs this mornings when I gets a phonecaller on my mobilers phone from the barkeeperer at our locals bar, tellerings me that I musts come quicklies.

I arrivereds at the bars to find Wage and Cinko passereds out on the floors of the bar, both snorerings their heads off. The barkeeperer tellereds me that I hads to gets them out as he finallies had to closeres up his bar afters the St Patrickers Day madnessers.

Now, I could have shakereds the pair of them myselfs, but it seemereds like a wholes lot more funs to lets the dogs waker them ups by lickerings their faces!

So fars Cinko is starterings to stir, Wage I thinkers will takes a littlers bit more lickings by the dogs!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment