Saturday 3 March 2012

Uglyworld #1464 - Havingers A Ball (Project TW - Image 63-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 63/366

No needers to rubs your eyes, you is seeings correctlies, I am actuallies outsider of my hotels room, I know this may be mega hards to compremehend, buts todays here in Oregons it isn't rainerings, wowzers!!!

After showerings and scofferings my brekkiesfast (coco pops with cookie crumbles sprinklereds on tops) I pulleds on my vest and headereds outside to the hotels basketballers court to shooters some hoopies.

I tellereds Baz to givers me a shout when it's timers for dindins, buts for now I is more than happiers out here, haverings a ball!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment