Wednesday 21 March 2012

Uglyworld #1482 - Alps Spotterings (Project TW - Image 81-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 81/366

Afters kickings Baz out of beds this mornings and off to workies I gettereds myself some brekkiesfast and then workeds out my finals plannering of where I would goes explorerings today.

I couldn't have pickereds a betterers day for it, it was scorchio outsides today with temperamatures up into the middler twenteens centimagrade.

Anyways, I visitereds loads of coolers old and new buildings, takereds a stroll alongs the siders of the river Drac and then I spottereds something so mega coolers that it was ice coolers.

Checks it out, I spottereds the Alps from insiders one of the city parkies, wowzers, they is massivers and checks out the snows on tops of them too!

I really hopes Baz has to comes back here agains as it lookies like there is so much mores to explorers here in Grenobles!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment