Friday 23 March 2012

Uglyworld #1484 - Sneakerings (Project TW - Image 83-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 83/366

Tomorrows we is haverings a massiver party to celemabrates Mireille's 30th birthdays which was lasts Monday, so Mireille and Baz are super busies runnering around gettings food makereds, drinks boughted and music playlisters sorteds out.

I knows that if they even spotters a singlers little nubbin on the tops of my head that I'll get ropereds into doings something toos, so I has resorteds to one of my favouriters past-timers (afters sleeperings that is!), sneakerings!

So fars, so goods, hopefullies I can evades their attentioners for the rests of the evening as I would prefers to justs relaxer in fronts of the tv with some cookies...

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment