Saturday 10 March 2012

Uglyworld #1471 - Wanna Plays? (Project TW - Image 70-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 70/366

After getterings a gooders sleep and finderings a biggers plate of cookies waiterings on me when I wakereds up, I was rarings to go.

I believes that Babo was the one responsibles for the cookies, as I findereds one of the cookies had a nibbler taken outs of it, and it looked extremelies like the shape of Babos teethies!

So afters a wakers up shower I decideds to lets the rest of the cookie cave knows that I am backs in town by inviterings them to joins me in a funs game of footersball.

You looks like you could does with some actioners too, we is a coupler of players shorts, so does you wanna plays?

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment