Tuesday 24 January 2012

Uglyworld #1423 - Go Sharkies (Project TW - Image 24-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 24/366

Afters callerings the receptions to tells them I hads a weird knockering noiser comings from my coffees maker I tooks a little walker alongs the street to lets them fixers the problems in peace and quiets.

I finders a sporters bar where I finders some of my cousiners was alreadies there in preparamanations for tonights ice-hockeys gamer betweens the San Joses Sharkies and the Calgarys Flamers.

I supposes now thats the "footballs" seasoner only has the superbowls left to be playereds, I had betters find a new teamer to supports out here, and who betters than the locals heroes, the San Jose Sharkies...!!!

I trieds to convince Baz that the Sharkies rock, but he's always been a massiver Detroit Red Wingies fan, so basicallies he has no ideas what he is talkings about, yups, no ideas at alls!

Go sharkies, go sharkies, go sharkies...!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment