Friday 20 January 2012

Uglyworld #1416 - Movie Nights (Project TW - Image 20-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 20/366

Befores you askers, yuppers, I has my helmeters off tonights, and all because I is goings to the cineminima with Baz to sees a new filmer, and they doesn't letters you in withs a helmets on.

Uglyworld Awakenings it's callereds, Baz keeps trying to tellers me that it's Underworld and nots Uglyworld, but I knows that there is an Uglyworld filmer comings out so I is sures that this is it!

Checks out the crazy gun holderings chick that is goings to be the main characters in the filmer, her names is Kate Bikinisdale, I thinks she is theres to protectors my homers planet from evil monsterings.

Wowzers, I justs findered out that we is ables to watchers it in 3D toos, triple wozers infacts, it will be justs like being backs at home again!

I justs hopes that there isn't any biggers signs in the backsground askings where all the cookies I is supposeds to senders back to Uglyworld enders up.

I'm sure the filmer will rocks big time, and I'll lets you know how it goes too, okies!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment