Wednesday 4 January 2012

Uglyworld #1399 - No Sleepies (Project TW - Image 4-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 4/365

When Babo tellereds me alls about sufferings from jetlaggers and insomnias lasts year, I honestly thinkereds that he was justs makerings it all ups.

But, now, here I lies in my hotels room bed, so tireds that I feelers like I could sleeps for a whole weeker, buts completely unablers to sleeps at all, it's such a strangers sensationer to me!

Hopefullies it won't lasts too long, as I wants to have enough energies to be ables to get outsiders today and finds out where I actuallies am!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment