Sunday 25 December 2011

Uglyworld #1381 - Christmaser Puddings (Project BIG - Image 359-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 359/365

I hads been so super excitereds about the facts that I was getterings to has two Christmasers this year, that I forgettereds completely abouts the fact that afters eaterings Christmaser dindins, that there is thens Christmaser Puddings to be eatereds!!!

I thinks everyone is mentallers, checks it out, six biggers Christmaser Puddings, I thinks we will be ablers to eats them rights into new years!

I will lets you know if there is any lefts over that you can helps yourself to, okies!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment