Monday 5 December 2011

Uglyworld #1359 - Babo's "Tea-hee" Party (Project BIG - Image 339-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 339/365

Lasts nighter I founds myself just relaxerings on the coucher afters investimagatings the cookie crumblers that I findereds insides of my supposedlies hauntered jacketer!

Afters a littler while of watcherings the usual Sundays nighter Germanies telemavision programs, on comes one of my favouriter shows - CSI's.

I suddenlies was strikereds with a brains waver, I could matchers the DNA's of the persons who leavereds the cookie crumblers behinds to the culprits withouts them even beings aware of its!

Easy peases, I justs has to throws a "Tea-hee" party and inviters everyone alongs. I will surelies gets a perfects DNA sampler froms the cuppers of teas everyone will has, and the Shortiebreaders will helps take their minds off of me possiblies being sneakiers, hee hee!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment