Thursday 15 December 2011

Uglyworld #1369 - Birdie Rescuers (Project BIG - Image 349-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 349/365

Afters getterings some concreters intellimagence informations froms the UBI (which standers for the Ugly Bureau of Investimagations) abouts the whereabouters of Birdie, I decidereds to takes the law into my own hands and attempter a super bravers rescue missioner.

As you can sees the informations was spots on, and I was ables to rescuers Birdie without any problemers.

Birdie seems to be so happies to be aways from those bad kidnapper peoples...so I betters takes him for a slaps up cookie meal now as he musts be starverings afters his ordealer...!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment