Wednesday 30 November 2011

Uglyworld #1353 - Getterings Worrieds (Project BIG - Image 334-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 334/365

I is beginnerings to wonders if there is somethings supermanatural goings on overs here in the cookies cave, and it honestlies is getterings me a littlers bit worrieds.

Everywheres I is goings at the momenter my coolers denim jacketer seems to follows me around, I is beginnerings to worries that it coulds be hauntereds, maybies it's the ghost of Babo comings to takers me away.

Oh noes!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is just so cute! I love his little sweater and hat! I hope he figures out what is going on pretty soon....

    Thanks for posting this! It is just beyond cute. :D

    ReplyDelete