Friday 18 November 2011

Uglyworld #1339 - Needs Some Helpers Here! (Project BIG - Image 322-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 322/365

If it wasnt's badder enough that I hads to dealer with Nandy Bear trying to stealer my chocolater covereds cookies lasts weekender, checks out all the crazy mentallers I has on my casers tonight!

All I wanteds was to relaxers and munches on my Frenchers Fanciers, and within a coupler of seconds it turners into bedlamers, yupper, sheer and utters bedlamers!

I really needs some helpers here, if you can sorters out all the mentallers there's a cookie ins it for you too, but no Frenchers Fanciers, sorry, this is alls for me!

Argh, now they is getterings smarter and userings teamworkers, I betters do a runnerer...

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment