Sunday 6 November 2011

Uglyworld #1327 - Warten auf Suesses (Project BIG - Image 310-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 310/365

This afternooners we was visiterings Mireille's mama and papa for Sundays dindins, and I overhearders Mireille's mama tellering Mireille thats there was some "Suesses" ins the ovener.

Thankfullies as me and Baz is still poosticks at speakering Germaners, they keepers a dictionamary closers to handies so that we can lookers up the worders that we is tryings to use!

"Suesses" meaners sweeties, and sures enough when I sneakereds off intos the kitchener I finders some goodies bakering aways in the ovener, woohoo...!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment