Wednesday 9 November 2011

Uglyworld #1330 - Puzzlers (Project BIG - Image 313-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 313/365

With us beings back homers for overs a week I has had plenties of timers to sits around and relaxers, so much so's that I was beginnering to gets a littler bit worrieds that my brain wasn't being usereds enough.

To keepers my greys matter tootlings along I decidereds to sorts myself outs with some puzzlers, and what makes these puzzlers super cools is that you has to makers them into a cuber otherwise they doesn't fitters backs into their box.

Okays, enough chitter chatters, times to gets this puzzler unpuzzlereds!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment