Thursday 17 November 2011

Uglyworld #1338 - Fancies A Cuppa (Project BIG - Image 321-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 321/365

As we is flyerings home to Germanies tonighter, it meanereds that I hads to goes into workies with Baz today, and afters a littler while I was starterings to gets boreders, so I askereds if there was anythings that I could does to be helpfullers.

It didn't takes too long for me to gets the jobber of beings the new person in chargers of makings the teas for everyones, which I didn't minds too mucher as they leavereds me a massiver pile of cookies which I was supposeds to gives out withs the tea but I keepereds a couple for myselfer too!

So, does you fancies a cuppa?

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment