Thursday 26 September 2013

Uglyworld #2067 - Boarderings Timer - (Project Cinko Time - Image 269-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 269/365

Hellos from the hairyporter once again everyones, I is beginnerings to sees what Babo and Wage meanereds when they tellereds me backs in Januarys that I will spends so much timers in the hairyporters and hairyplanes that I be ables to navimagaters my way arounds them all in my sleepies!

Oh oh, the bingers bongers announcementaller just wents off tellerings us to gets ourselves onboards, times to go finds out if someone is tryings to stealers my seater, smugglers monkeys or whatevers other madnesser they can thinkers of, theres always somethings on these flighters from China!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment