Sunday 1 September 2013

Uglyworld #2042 - Sundays Mornings Fryups - (Project Cinko Time - Image 244-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 244/365

This morning I wakereds up firsts and decidereds that I would suprisers Baz withs a sundays mornings fryups, as I know he misses them mega muchers when we is at homes in the cookie cave!

I can undermastanders why my cousins Wage in Southern Californias cookers so much, this is gooders fun, and mosts importantlies it is not onlines gooders fun, it's going to be tastiers too!

I just wishers that Mireille was heres with us too, as I knows that she is a biggers tattie scone fan too!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment