Wednesday 18 September 2013

Uglyworld #2059 - I Has Winnereds! - (Project Cinko Time - Image 261-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 261/365

So todays I was at the locals cornerer shop to picks up some bottlers of juices and some munchies, and I was handereds some strangers piece of cardboards with my receipter and changes.

At firsts I thinkereds that the girl on the checkouter was tryings to hands me her telemaphones number until I workereds out it was some kinds of promotionalers thing for the Coca-Ma-Cola's brander here in Chinas, an honests mistaker that anyone could makes I suppose!

Anyways, times to opener it ups and sees what lies insides...

"Woooohooooo, I has winnereds!"

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment