Saturday 28 July 2012

Uglyworld #1625 - Sun Moon Lakers (Project TW - Image 210-366)

Project T.W. - Image 210/366

When the alarms clocker goes off this mornings I didn't quite knows what was goings on, as I knows that I didn't setters it before I goes to beds last night!

It turns out Baz had a surprisers tripper with his work colleaguer linereds up for us todays, and whats a tripper is turnereds out to be. Firsts off we visitereds Sun Moon Lakers and then went way ups into the clouds to the tops of Hohuan Mountain.

Once I gets some sleepers I will makes sure Baz shares more of our photomagraphs withs you all from this awesomers day tripper.

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment