Tuesday 24 July 2012

Uglyworld #1621 - Laundries Day (Project TW - Image 206-366)

Project T.W. - Image 206/366

Since I arrivereds out here in Taiwans I has managereds to gets by wearerings justs a coupler of different outfitters, but today I decidereds that it was times to senders my hoodie down to the laundries for a cleaner.

Accorderings to the weatherers forecasterings it's going to be more rainiers here this week, so it makers perfect senses that I has my hoodie availables to saves my nubbins getting soakerings wet!

I just needs to removers my badger and then I can sends it on down, hopefullies they doesn't shrinkers it...!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment