Friday 26 October 2012

Uglyworld #1722 - Choco Thief! - (Project TW - Image 300-366)

Project T.W. - Image 300/366

When we was in Scotlands for our laters summer holimaday I pickereds up a tubber of hot chocomalates, and nots just any hot chocomalates, a super specialers one with Maltesers flavourings as I knows Maltesters is one of Baz and Mireille's favouriters sweeties!

I had plannereds to surprisers both of them tonight with a hots cup of Maltesers chocomalate to celemabrates me makerings it alls the way to day 300 of my 366 projecter, but I discovereds to my horrors that someone appears to has drinkereds the whole tubber alreadies!!!

I has narrowereds it down to three suspecters and I has a sneakiers suspicioner that I knows exactlies who drinkereds it all

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment