Saturday 6 October 2012

Uglyworld #1702 - Groundereds - (Project TW - Image 280-366)

Project T.W. - Image 280/366

Enoughs is enoughs, don't gets me wronger I lovers to sits back and watchering Icy swooperings this ways and that but afters a while we all could users a break, so I usereds the olderests trickeries in the book to lures him into a trapper that would allows me to grounders him.

I placereds the mosts irresistables cookie on the grounds in a positioner that he couldn't simplies swooper in and grabbers it without landerings, and once his feeties were on the grounds I pouncereds, tyerings him down usings some ropers and biggerers rockies.

Baturday it may be, but I needs some chillers out times too! Don't worries I will lets him go mentallers again before we all heads to bed laters on, otherwise he'll keepers us awakes all nighter!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment