Thursday 11 October 2012

Uglyworld #1707 - XXL's - (Project TW - Image 285-366)

Project T.W. - Image 285/366

Baz remindereds me today that he will be aways at ice hockey practicers tomorrow evenings, which meaners that I has to makes my own dinners tomorrow nights.

Baz givereds me some moneys to go and picks up some tastier foods at the supermarketer, and as soon as I settereds my eyes on these massivers hamburgerer rolls my decision was alreadies made!

In preparations for the XXL's feaster that I is going to has tomorrow evening, I is doings some extra excermacising tonights, just to makes sure that I has enoughs space to fitters it all in!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment