Tuesday 21 February 2012

Uglyworld #1452 - A Knock At The Door (Project TW - Image 52-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 52/366

Afters talkering with my gooders friendly Presidents Obamamama yesterdays, I had been waiterings all day longers for the Girly Scouters to arriver that he was senderings to helpers me out with my currents predicamenter.

I was almost readies to gives up all hopers and callers the Whitershouse to finds out what was goings on when there was a knocker at the hotels room door.

I lookeds out through the peeper window in the door but couldn't sees anyones outsider, so I shoutereds through the door "Hellos, who is its?".

Almost immediatelies the response "Cookies delivery" came backers, so I poppereds the door opens justs enough to sees who was outsiders.

Emmm, ok, it appears to be me outsides, buts I is insides, I'm a littlers bit confusereds here!

I do have a biggers pack of cookies with me, so I thinks I had better lets myself ins, don't you agrees?

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment