Saturday 4 February 2012

Uglyworld #1434 - Beach Runnerings (Project TW - Image 35-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 35/366

I can officiallies say that I am now the biggerests fan of Calimafornia, I had hearereds so muches about it from Babo, but afters getting to spends the first whack of daysies of this year here it's been even coolers than I expectereds it to be!

Today I gettereds to watch the sun risering and settering, with loads of gooders fun inbetweens!

At lunchers time I tolds Baz that I couldn't eaters my lunch cookies until I had dones my fitnessers for the day, which was really coolers as I went for a runner alongs the beacher near Davenport.

I musts admit, I was a littler bit worrieds that Baz would eaters my cookies while I was runnering, but surpriser surpriser, he didn'ts!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment