Tuesday 14 February 2012

Uglyworld #1445 - Strange Noisers (Project TW - Image 45-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 45/366

I was just chillerings out in the hotels room today as it was rainerings like hellers outsides, honestlies I would have been betterers off tryings to find a boat hirings firmer in the yellower pages.

Anyways, while I was sitterings on the coucher watchings the telemavision I heards a weirders noise comings from the kitchener, at firsts I thinkereds that I was just imaginisationerings the noises, but when I askereds, "Is anyones there?" I gettereds a reply!!!

"Nmmmmmm!", whatever the hells that means, I certainlies didn't hangers around to finds out. I just grabbereds my helmeter and mades a hastiers hop, skip and jumper to the bathsroom.

I just hopes whatever the hells it is doesn't followers me in here!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment