Tuesday 16 August 2011

Uglyworld #1230 - Snackies & Surfers (Project BIG 228-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 228/365

Hellos everyone, I is waiterings for my seconder flight from Washingtons backs to Europes, so I decidereds to use my uglies charmering skills to scores me some internets surfies and mosts importantlies - snackies!!!

Checkers it out, we is in the lands of Mr Obamamama and they has some of the tastiers Shortiebread from Baz's homeland here toos and I didn't evens have to goes and knockers on the fronts door of the Whitershouse to gets it, rocks on!

I better goes and watchers the departures screenies to makes sure we doesn't missers our next flighter, nexts timer you will hears from me I will be backers in Aachens, woohoo!!!

You can also follow Babo now on Twitter - @uglyadventures

No comments:

Post a Comment