Monday 18 July 2011

Uglyworld #1192 - Late Nighters Walkies (Project BIG 200 - 365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 200/365

I reallies was hoperings that I would have something über cools to shares with you for day two hundreders of my projecter, but unfortunatelies my insomnias is still on full powers and insteads I deciders to goes for a late nigher walkies.

All I can says is super, scaries, mentallers - when I walkers arounds the neighbourhoodies in the days time everythings just lookers nice and normallers, but holy cows does it changers at nights.

As I walkers through the smallers local park I keeps getting scareds from what I thinkers is footsteppings followerings me, and other spookies noisers.

I thinks it will be besters if I rushers backs to our hotels roomer as quicklies as possibles!

No comments:

Post a Comment