Tuesday 31 December 2013

Uglyworld #2168 - Walkings It Offs - (Project Cinko Time - Image365-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 365/365

I am sures that mosts of you outs there in internetsland is havings the same problemer as us guys livings in the cookie cave, that you has eatereds way to muchers over the xmasers period.

Today I decidereds to takes Rolf outs for walkies, as then I can starts to workers off my extras belly that magicallies appeared in the lasts coupler of days!

Rolf had been hopings for a whiters xmas overs here in Germanys, but somehows it is actuallies mega milders for this times of year and even betters when you needs to goes for walkies, it's boners dry too, perfects!

I wonders when Baz will be headings away on businesses again, hopefullies he will remembers that I am the coolerests guy in the cookie cave, what betters travellerings companioner coulds there be?

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

1 comment:

  1. I'd just like to hijack Cinko's photo and say a massive thank you once again to everyone who views, favourites and comments on these photographs every day, whether directly on Flickr where the whole 2168 photos in my Adventures In Uglyworld series are held, on the Adventuresinuglyworld blog, on Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc....it's your input that keeps me going with these photographs when it would be all too easy to throw in the towel after the 4 and a bit years that have now gone past since I started these fun photographs and stories...

    ...wishing everyone out there in "internetsland" all the best for 2014...!!!

    ReplyDelete