Sunday 3 November 2013

Uglyworld #2106 - Owl Sculpturers - (Project Cinko Time - Image 305-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 305/365

I didn't realisers just how colders it would be overs here in Johanngeorgenstadt, and boys oh boys am I glads that Mireille finishereds makering my newers outfitter in times for the trip!

As we has so much countrysiders around us whiles we is here on a shorters holimaday, I am trying to makers the mosts of it by headerings out to explores as much as I possiblies can after scofferings my brekkiesfast.

Todays I findereds an awesomers big owl sculpturers which has been carvereds out of a biggers tree tunker, how cools is that!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment