Tuesday 27 August 2013

Uglyworld #2038 - Shanghai Loungerings - (Project Cinko Time - Image 240-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 240/365

Hellos everyone, I is beamerings my photo from today directs from the fanciers lounger in Shanghais airporter!

I am just relaxerings in the lounger with some snackies, drinkies and internets on my tabletter before I jumps in the hairyplane backs to the cookie cave.

I has a surpriser in stores for Baz too, I tradereds in some of his hairymiles to gets us upgradereds for todays twelve hours flighter, nothing will beats having a bed to sleepies in on the flighter home!

I can't waits!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment