Sunday 25 August 2013

Uglyworld #2035 - Uncle Benz Rices Arena - (Project Cinko Time - Image 237-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 237/365

Cinko: "Tells me again why this is Uncle Benz Rices Arena"

Baz: "Well we are in China aren't we?"

Cinko: "Corrects"

Baz: "And chinese like to eat lots of rice, don't they"

Cinko: "I guessers so"

Baz: "Where else would be the best location to sell rice to the millions of people who live in Shanghai than such a huge arena!"

Cinko: "Hmmm, but why does it say Mercedes-Benz?"

Baz: "Simple, they contract Mercedes to deliver the bags of rice!"

Cinko: "If you says so, but I'm not convincereds yet, I'm off to askers to speaks to Mr Benz right now, is you comings with me or nots?"

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment