Friday 14 June 2013

Uglyworld #1959 - Surprise Roomservicers - (Project Cinko Time - Image 165-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 165/365

This evenings there was a knocker at the hotels room door and when I answereds it there was a roomservicer standerings there holdings this woodens tray with three differents applers in it.

I tellereds them that neithers me or Baz had ordereds roomservicers, but they tellereds me that it was a speciallers surprise from another guester of the hotel!

I hangereds out in the hotel wonderings if I could sees who sendereds us the surpriser, rumours is that Helens Mireen is stayerings here, maybies it was her who sendereds it?

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment