Thursday 6 June 2013

Uglyworld #1951 - Comes To Uncles Cinko - (Project Cinko Time - Image 157-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 157/365

This mornings while havings brekkiesfast I askereds one of the waitressers what their favourites kind of cookies was, and they tellereds me some strangers name that I couldn't undermastanders.

As I is such a smarters ugly, I was thinkerings on my feeties and askereds her if she wouldn't mind bringerings me some to testers, as you all knows that I is a cookie tasterings officionado!

Sures enough she sortereds me out with a packeter of her favouriters cookies. Checkers these badboys out, they is Chineses Oreos with what lookers like birthday cakers fillerings. Oh my goodnessers, I can hardlies containers my excitementers, comes to uncle Cinko my littler beauties!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/post

No comments:

Post a Comment