Monday 25 March 2013

Uglyworld #1877 - Therapies - (Project Cinko Time - Image 84-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 84/365

Afters the recent madnessers that befallereds me here in the cookie cave, my therapister suggestereds that I should has some funs with Bearbrick Babo to helpers me gets over what happenereds at the hands of my one-time gooders buddy Babo.

Thankfullies Bearbrick Babo said no problems to be involvereds with my therapies, he is doings the job for a coupler of cookies per day, a gooders deal if you askers me!

Comes on Babo, times for you to flyers at full speeders through the cookie cave once agains, wheeeeeeeeeeeeee...!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment