Monday 4 March 2013

Uglyworld #1855 - Cereals Selectioners - (Project Cinko Time - Image 63-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 63/365

By nows you musts be thinkerings that all I eats is cookies, chocomalates and cakers, buts believers it or nots I normallies always starters my days with a biggers bowler of cereals, and I has three main optioners to chooses from.

Personallies, when there is crunchiers nutter cornflakers availables, then they will be my choicer, with the only thing which beaters crunchiers nutter cornflakers being an even biggers bowl of crunchiers nutter cornflakers with a weetabixer hiderings underneath!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment