Monday 28 January 2013

Uglyworld #1819 - Baz's Secreters Supplies - (Project Cinko Time - Image 28-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 28/365

While Baz was aways at workies today I decidereds to has a gooders hunt arounds the cookie cave to sees if I could finders the places that he hidereds his "secreters supplies" that he brings back from Scotlands every timer we goes to visits.

I couldn't believers my luck when I findereds this packeter of goldens crunchier creamiers tuckeds in behinds the teabags, maybies he forgettereds that he leavereds them there, which means he won't missers them if I was was to makers them dissamappears?

I wonders what other goodies he has hidereds arounds here?

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment