Sunday 6 January 2013

Uglyworld #1796 - Wheres Am I - (Project Cinko Time - Image 6-365)

Project Cinko Time - Image 6/365

Oh my goodnessers, hic!

Wheres am I? Hic! I just wakereds up in a bus, hic, shelterer somewheres and has, hic, no ideas where I ams!

Hic!

All I can remembers is tastiers cakers, hic, a Frenchers man talkerings of who would finders a king insiders, hic, of their cakies and then I gets, hic, handereds a glasser of something calleds Calvados, hic, and then I wakereds up here, hic, in this bus shelterer!

Can someone, hic, tellers the world to stops, hic, spinnering please!

I thinks I needs a lier down, hic, and soons!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment