Tuesday 18 September 2012

Uglyworld #1683 - Heelan Coo - (Project TW - Image 262-366)

Project T.W. - Image 262/366

I has to talkers super quiets as I doesn't want to becomes the afternoons snacker of the biggers dude behinds me!

Mireille always lovers when we is driverings around and finders a "heelan coo" (as Baz likes to callers them) outs wandering around the Scottishers countrysiders, so this afternoons when we findereds a whole family of them grazerings near Claigan on the Isle of Skye we hads to stop and takes some photomagraphs of them.

I really wantereds to gets my photomagraph takens with this one, who was callereds Hamish, but as soon as I turnereds to face the camera he would moves around which makereds me nervousers, even mores so when Baz tellereds me I musts look like a carrot to Hamish!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment