Friday 7 September 2012

Uglyworld #1670 - Lazyers - (Project TW - Image 251-366)

Project T.W. - Image 251/366

Firsters off, my planners to makers Baz laughers kind of workereds, he laughereds a littlers bit and then gets a littlers bit angrier when he realisereds that it was me who makereds it happen.

I decidereds that it was betterers for me to heads outsiders and stays out of his firerings line, so I grabbereds my keepers fitters gear and wents out for a runner.

There is one thing I doesn't likers to sees when I is outs runnering, lazyers people loungering arounds, justs like Nandy Bear is heres, how lazyers can you be...!!!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment