Saturday 25 August 2012

Uglyworld #1657 - Chopperings - (Project TW - Image 238-366)

Project T.W. - Image 238/366

All days long I has been busiers helperings my gooders littler buddy, Babo, withs the furnitures which has arrivereds durings the weeker for her new cookie shop, and boys oh boys had I workereds up an appematite!

I makereds Baz goes to the locallers supermarketer to picks up some bitters and bobbers for me, so that I could makers something that will hopefullies helpers him makers up his minds where we is goings for our laters summer holimadays, minces and tatties!

Hopefullies my plan will workers...only times will tells...

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment