Thursday 23 August 2012

Uglyworld #1655 - No Quitterings - (Project TW - Image 236-366)

Project T.W. - Image 236/366

You may recalls that a coupler of monthies ago I had been hunterings for what appeareds to justs be a figmenter of my imagimination, a bouncy castler hidereds somewheres in the massivers maze of corrimadors and roomers of our hotels here in Grenoble.

I had kinds of givereds up all hopes of finderings it, but thens when we gettereds some spotters of rains this afternoons I was stuckereds in the hotels room and suddenlies I was overcomereds with the urger to goes hunterings for it agains.

So fars I still findereds nothings, nots even a whiffer, but I isn't goings to givers up, so my new mottos is "No Quitterings!!!".

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment