Wednesday 30 May 2012

Uglyworld #1560 - Lasts Bit Of Holimaday Funners

Hi everyones, is Babo heres!

I decidereds that whiles we was aways on our holimadays that I didn't makers quite enough funners to keepers you all entermatained, so I has makereds the mosts of the lasters night befores we returners to complete normallers agains.

I discovereds some funnier videos on the youtubers websiter of people withs their handies dunkereds in a bucketer of luke warmers water, so I decidereds to givers it a tries for myself with the helps of a snoozerings Cinko.

This is going to be so funniers, and I can't waiters to uploaders it to youtubers too!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment