Tuesday 17 April 2012

Uglyworld #1510 - Swiss Rollers & Custarders (Project TW - Image 108-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 108/366

I was standerings at the windowers of the cookie cave the wholes day long keeperings an eye out for anyone tryerings to diggers a tunneler into our cave to steals all our cookies.

Once I was happiers that they workiesmen had leavereds for the day I began thinkerings what I could has to eaters, and then I remembereds that when me and Baz was in the Uniteders Kingdom a coupler of weekies ago we scoreds some tastiers goodies.

One of the tastiers goodies we scoreds was some tinnies of custarders, and when I thinkereds about addering a coupler of slices of homes made swiss rollers from Mireille's mama then I knew I had hittereds the jackpotter!

"Mmmmm, yummies...!!!"

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment