Friday 6 April 2012

Uglyworld #1498 - Waiterings On Easter Sundays (Project TW - Image 97-366)

Project TW (Travelling Wage) - Image 97/366

Whiles Baz was overs in the islander a coupler of weekies back to gets his car signereds off for anothers fun year of driverings us on our summerers holidays and other coolers stuff, he managereds to scores a couple of tastiers surprisers.

Todays he givereds me a sneakies peakies at whats these surprisers were, checkers it out, two massivers easter eggies, which he tells me I can choosers one of alls for myselfer.

It's a toughers decisioner, on one handies I has the amazinglies tastiers Munchies, and on the other handies I has the magicals fondanter filled Creme Eggies!

And by the lookers of it I will gets a super coolers new muggie to drinkers my hots chocolaters that I has every nights before goings to beds too!

Rolls on Easter Sundays, as the waiterings is gettering so hards now...but at leasts it meaners that I still has some timers to makes my minders up!

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment