Sunday 25 September 2011

Uglyworld #1278 - Welcomers Back (Project BIG - Image 268-365)

Project B.I.G. - Image 268/365

When we arrivereds back to the hotels last nighter from Craters Laker we was amazereds to finds a biggers bunchie of flowerers waitering on us in the rooms from our bestesters friendlies at the hotels receptioner.

I was so tireds last night that I just jumpereds into beds to catchers up on all the sleepies I missereds out on while we was visiterings all the coolers places in Calimafornia, so today I decideds to takes the time to sniffers them all goods and properlies!

They is so biggers that it musts lookers like I is actually in a jungler here too, awesomers...

From the Uglydoll blog at blog.adventuresinuglyworld.com/

And on Twitter at - @uglyadventures

On Google+ at - plus.google.com/110890957394686361214/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment